The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin Where to begin? This book has everything to force you to read it in one go. 1. The characters: bitchy Anna, mysterious, arrogant and (of course) sexy Noah, friendly Jamie, convinced-that-my-daughter-has-issues mom, genius-of-a-brother Daniel, etc. 2. The story: Mara wakes up in a hospital, not remembering how she got there or how all her friends died and not her. Definitely intriguing. 3. The fact that Mara herself doesn't know what's happenning to her, or does anyone else she knows. Confused me a bit, but drew me in even more. 4. The suspense: Hallucinations or not? That is the question. The supposed hallucinations keep screwing you over and you don't know what to believe anymore, just like Mara. 5. The pace with which the story goes. No useless drama, no annoying moments, but you still want to throw yourself against the wall in the end. The end is not what I would call a cliffhanger but -ok maybe it is, kind of- I was expecting something like that, so I was not too shocked. All this to say that The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is a MUST-READ. You will not be able to put this book down. And also, you'll experience a lot of violent feelings when reading it, you've been warned.