Onyx (Lux, #2)

Onyx (Lux, #2) - Jennifer L. Armentrout Onyx was mostly predictable but yet I liked it. At first, Katy's mixed feelings frustrated me and I grew tired of her wanting Daemon and feeling guilty when she convinced herself that Blake was better for her. But I started to undertand her feelings. She made many mistakes and wrong choices but learned from them. I enjoyed seeing her grow into a strong character.Daemon was amazing. He's complicated but I loved how he turned from the douche to a sweet and caring guy. I hated how he and Katy fought over dumb stuff but the end compensated for all the times I wanted to pull my hair throughout the book. What was hilarious was the various names he called Blake: Bilbo, Flake, Biff, Bart, Byron, the list is endlessly funny. I was kind of disappointed that Dee wasn't present that much in Onyx. I wish Adam hadn't died though :-( I was starting to like him and I was so sad for Dee. She didn't deserve to be hurt like this. I can't wait for Opal to be released. That cliffhanger makes me crave for more!