Pandemonium (Delirium Series #2)

Pandemonium (Delirium Series #2) - I heard Lauren Oliver was known for her cliffhangers and after reading the Delirium books, I understand why. This book was gripping since the very first page and I couldn't let go of it. I especially loved the 'nows' and 'thens' and the way Lena managed to survive in the Wilds. Plus, another reason why I loved this book is because Lena has changed a lot since Delirium. She's not the girl who's afraid to say the word 'love' and whom I didn't like a bit. I really like the new Lena. One thing I don't like about the book is how she fell for Julian so fast, I mean she barely met him and she just lost her boyfriend and now she's already found someone else. What I have to say about this is: TEAM ALEX ALL THE WAY.And the end. THIS FREAKING END OMG. HOW COULD LAUREN END IT LIKE THIS, SHE FREAKING RIPPED MY HEART OUT. I knew something like that was going to happen but I wasn't expecting it to come blasting out of nowhere and hitting me as unexpectedly as this. Seriously, I wanted to scream my guts out when I read the last paragraph. WHY IS REQUIEM DUE IN MARCH? IT'S TOO LONG AND THE WAITING WILL BE WORSE THAN BEING ATTACKED BY REGULATORS. And one last thing, if you intend to read these books, be prepared to have heart attacks because your soul will be ripped out piece by piece.